miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Hello there!  My name's Gruma Andres I'm 20 years old, l live in San Francisco! And  this blogger l'll post all my homework done in my classes of level 5 of english, and I'm in 5th semester ! Well a little about me; My dream is to get my degree and then do a postgraduate.

 Things what I HATE a lot people smoking around me! Things what l LOVE the most is,  sharing with all my friend for me is the best pastime , Playing soccer, video games, Gym, do exercise, so that if l don't any of theses activities l feel like dying.
 
About english: It is an AMAZING language l like so much which is very important nowadays in the most of the countries because you can find and speak  this language  everywhere. How I practice my english?
Well I'm taking a english course at Cevaz I'm level 18 I hope to graduate in 2 months.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario